Builders and Construction
As more and more homeowners are now choosing to renovate rather than move home the number of building projects has risen. Unfortunately, so have the number of claims being made as many building companies fail to work to the correct standards.
When builders and those in the construction industry are not working to the correct standards they not only leave customers out of pocket but can also put their lives at risk.
Examples of this include:
- The use of unqualified electricians
- The use of cheap materials
- Failure to follow plans correctly
- Not adhering to building regulations
The law says that you can make a negligence claim against a builder if the work is not:
- Completed with reasonable care and skill
- Finished within the completion date, or within a reasonable amount of time if no completion date agreed
- Completed to the price quoted, or at a reasonable cost if no finished price was agreed
- Completed using the right materials which are fit for purpose and as described
Compensation for professional negligence
If your project has suffered, been delayed, not finished or finished in a substandard way Mayiclaim can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
We aim to make the claims process as stress free as possible. Our experienced team, along with highly experienced solicitors will ensure your claim is dealt with sensitively, and in a speedy and professional manner.
They will speak to you about your experience, gather up all the evidence, and ensure you get the compensation you deserve which will include all related costs.
Our nationwide solicitors also work on a no-win-no-fee basis. Therefore, if for any reason we are unsuccessful, you will not be burdened with expensive legal fees.
If your project has suffered, been delayed, not finished or finished in a substandard way, fill out our Quick Claim Form and one of our fully trained friendly advisors will be in contact. They will be able to offer you helpful advice and a free consultation about your potential builder negligence claim.
If you then decide to proceed we will assign you a specialist solicitor with a wealth of professional negligence claims experience.