Farming Accident Injury Claim
The agricultural industry is actually a very dangerous one to work in. According to figures from hse.gov there have been 160 farming worker fatalities within the last 5 years and hundreds of farming worker injuries are being reported annually.
These accidents include:
- Injuries caused by farm vehicles such as tractors, harvesters and ploughs
- Falls from elevated areas such as trees and roofs
- Injuries caused by dangerous livestock
- Illnesses caused by working with pesticides and other dangerous chemicals
- Injuries caused by falling timber or bales of hay
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) which is caused by prolonged or incorrect use of equipment
Compensation For Farming Accidents
If you have suffered an injury whilst working in the farming industry Mayiclaim can help you claim the compensation you deserve.
We aim to make the work accident claims process as stress free as possible. Our experienced team, along with highly experienced solicitors will ensure your claim is dealt with in a speedy and professional manner.
The compensation you could receive will cover many things including loss of earnings, travel expenses, medical bills and any other related costs.
Our nationwide solicitors also work on a no-win-no-fee basis. Therefore, if for any reason we are unsuccessful, you will not be burdened with expensive legal fees.
If you have ever been injured from an agriculture accident and believe it was somebody else’s fault, you should contact us directly on Freephone 0800 756 7774. Alternatively fill out our Quick Claim Form and one of our fully trained friendly advisors will call you back.
They will be able to offer you helpful advice and a free consultation about your circumstances. If you then decide to proceed we will assign you a specialist solicitor with a wealth of experience in accident injury claim.